Night & Day: My Facial Skincare Routine

I figured I would post my own skincare routine...well, for my face anyway.  Soon, it will be a new year.  After the hustle and bustle of the holidays, your skin is probably in need of a little TLC, especially your face.  The winter weather (or summer, depending on where you are) can make your skin a chaotic mess.  Listed below are my day and night routines for keeping my skin amazing and free of dry spots and blemishes. 

Day Routine

Clarisonic + Ceramic Slip
Witch Hazel (as a toner)
Fresh Seaberry Face Oil
Peter Thomas Roth SPF 30
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream OR The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
(optional) Spritz of Calamine Lotion

Night Routine:

Clarisonic + Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser OR AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam
Witch Hazel (as a toner) 
Fresh Seaberry Face Oil 
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream (dry/very dry) OR LUSH Celestial Moisturizer
(optional) Spritz of Calamine Lotion
Image property of Clarisonic.com
Image property us.amorepacific.com
Image property of SundayRiley.com




Image property of Walgreens.com
Image property of fresh.com

Image property of target.com


Image property of sephora.com
Image property of thebodyshopusa.com


Image property of lushusa.com
Image property of Walgreens.com














Recently, I purchased the Lancome Genefique serum, but it made me break out, so I will be returning it.  I also received a deluxe sample of the Sunday Riley Good Genes serum, which I am excited try.  Hopefully it works better than the Lancome one.  I'm also debating on whether to buy the Seaberry face oil.  It was a deluxe sample, and while it is effective, I'm not sure if it is worth the price.

What is your routine?  Do you have anything you can't be without?  Let me know in the comments or send me a message.  

Comments