Small Business Saturday: Chen Essentials


 Who doesn’t like to support small businesses?  Today, I am featuring my friend, Stephanie Chen’s, online shop:  Chen Essentials.  The products feature doTERRA essential oils as well as doTERRA essential oil products.  Wellness experts have discussed the benefits of essential oils.  Personally, I love to use and have used essential oils (I love anything minty!) in my own homemade skincare.  Chen Essentials offers a wide array of single oils, oil blends, and supplements that are great for aromatherapy, skin, and overall wellness.  One of my favorite items is the 8-Vial Keychain (you'll have to scroll down a bit to find it), which allows you to take eight of your favorites on-the-go ($6.50).  Diffusers, organizers, and bottle cap stickers ensure that you never lose track of your bottles.  Most products can be purchased as single-items or in kits/packages.  There are also promotional incentives if you decide to become a wholesaler ($35.00/year), such as a percentage off of packages and optional rewards programs.  If you'd like more information, please see the contact information listed below. 

Contact Info:
951-533-5153.

   

Comments