Jet-setting in Style with ZUCA


Pro Travel. Image courtesy of zuca.com

One of the best purchases I have ever made was my ZUCA ($295.00).  I've had mine for almost 10 years, and it looks nearly brand-new.  So far, it has been with me on every trip, from the States to Japan, and everywhere in between.  Since I only travel with carry-ons, this is the perfect travel companion.  All of my clothes fit (I use SpaceBags to save space) as does my toiletry bag, shoes, and anything else I need.  The fragile items go in my backpack.



Pro Travel w/ Inserts. Image courtesy of zuca.com
Image courtesy of zuca.com















 ZUCA is super lightweight due to the aluminum-alloy frame, and no matter what the terrain, it is easy to pull.  The only downside is that it does not have 360-degree wheels...but it couldn't.  If it did, there would be no way to sit on it!  I love the fact that I can use it as a seat anywhere.  No chair?  No problem!  It will support up to 300 lbs.  The main insert bag is removable and washable.  Not all ZUCA bags are carry-on compliant.  The artist is, and has the following dimensions:  19.5” height, 10” width, 13.5” depth.  There are several styles to choose from:  Mini, Pro Travel, Flyer, Pets, and more!  ZUCA comes with a cover (not pictured) and inserts (pictured above) that will fit clothes, computer accessories, and anything else you plan to take in your carry-on.  There is also a TSA-approved clear bag for all of your liquids.  There are a plethora of accessories, such as coolers, rain guard covers, etc. in various colors and designs.

Another product I love from them is the Artist backpack ($139.00).  It is a functional way for MUAs and hairstylists to tote their tools.  There is even a place for hot tools (i.e. hairdryers, curling irons, etc.) on the side pouch.  All of the makeup, brushes, etc. that I need to take on location fit in the backpack.  It conveniently fits on top of your ZUCA.  Each Artist backpack comes with two inserts that are perfect for organizing your kit.  Yes, ZUCA is expensive, but they last.  Prior, I had three other rollers that did not last but maybe a year.  They also have a warranty, so be sure to register your product(s). 

Image courtesy of zuca.com

Image courtesy of zuca.com
  

Comments