Makeup Monday: Cellessence SkinCare

Whether you wear makeup daily or not, your skin definitely takes a beating.  Great looks begin with good skin; CellEssence has a great line of anti-aging skincare.  CellEssence sent me samples of two of their products: NUVACELL Wrinkle Repair Serum and Anti-Aging Skin Cream, to test out.  So much science has gone into their products, and they go beyond just superficial skincare.  


Image courtesy of buycellessence.com

Within a couple of days, I noticed a difference in my skin as a whole.  The eye cream made me look far less fatigued, and has decreased the look of dark circles.  For those of you who do not know, I have not been sleeping (or resting as I should) well for about a year.  Wish I had a before photo, because the dark circles under my eyes looked like mascara and eyeliner had run under them…needless to say it was not flattering.  The eye serum has also evened out my skin tone and reduced the look of the few lines I was beginning to get.  I have tried out several eye serums and eye creams in the past, but none of them have lived up to their word.  The closest was Benefit’s eyecon, which, of course, they discontinued.  This product gets a 10/10 for applicability and upholding its claims.  If I had a nickel for every product I tried that never matched its claims, I’d be rich.  If they were all made the way these products are, I definitely wouldn’t.   
Image courtesy of buycellessence.com

The Anti-Aging Skin Cream perked up any sagginess and made my face feel even smoother than I thought possible.  A little product goes a long way.  I only use an amount about the size of the cotton end of a swab.  The first night, I used a bit too much.  When I woke up, I felt like there was an oil slick on my face.  It was more pronounced when I got in the shower, but I scrubbed my face and, what do you know, no more oily feeling!  I then realized it was because I used about twice the amount necessary.  After the second night, I noticed a change in my skin’s look and its texture.  My skin looks like it’s had its rest, even though it hasn’t.  The tone has improved, and my skin looks more radiant.  Another 10/10!     

Behind each product are key ingredients (such as enzymes, acids, and antioxidants) that have been clinically tested.  They help to ensure that the product will stand up to its intended outcomes.  Key ingredients in the eye serum include, but are not limited to, the following: A-Lipoic Acid, Roxisoms, Algisium C, Synovea HR, Renovage, and Epidermosil.  Those same key ingredients can be found in the face cream.  When used together, it is a powerhouse that will reveal a more youthful you. 

I love both products, and would highly recommend them for anyone, regardless of age.  The skin cream and eye serum are fantastic additions to my nighttime routine.  I no longer have to worry about dryness, plus my skin looks amazing!  With the crazy weather, my skin has been acting up, and this has calmed it down considerably.  My eyes also look less tired, and the dark circles I once worried about have diminished considerably.  If you are worried about scents, don't be.  They have a light orange blossom scent that does not linger as most anti-aging creams do.  The products are also a bit pricey, but so very worth it!  The eye serum is $79.95 and the face cream is $99.95.  They also have a skincare package for $159.00 that includes full sizes of the eye serum, face cream, and vegan hair removal solution. 

Stay beautiful!

Comments