Makeup Monday: Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser

Ceramic Slip.  Image courtesy of sundayriley.com

Normally I don't purchase items after just one to two uses.  I had purchased some items on Sephora's website, and one of the free samples to choose from was Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser.  I was happily surprised that after the first use my skin felt so clean and smooth.  Since the results were so wonderful, I ended up purchasing two bottles at once!  Within a week, my skin felt like, well, ceramic.  My pores were less visible, and while they cannot in actuality be changed permanently (thank you, genetics *note sarcasm*), my skin as a whole looked better.  You have to shake the bottle first, then just one pump on my Clarisonic is all it takes.  If you do not have a Clarisonic, no worries.  Whatever you use will work.

The cleanser does foam but not excessively.  It contains green clay, Vitamin C, black pepper, and other stimulating ingredients.  The scent is very unique.  A bit like light vinegar with a hint of black pepper, followed by floral notes.  It doesn't sound very pleasing, but I promise it's not that bad, and since the product works, it is well worth it.  The scent doesn't linger either, which is great.  Ceramic Slip is gentle enough for use in the day and night.  For a quick deep-cleansing mask, you can combine 2 pumps of Ceramic Slip with 1 pump of Good Genes.  Leave it on for 5 minutes, rinse off with warm water, and pat dry.   

It is a bit pricey ($45.00/4.2 oz), but worth every penny.  Since many people have a problem with it being drying, be sure to follow up with your favorite moisturizer.  Sephora also has a wonderful return policy, so just save your receipt if you need to return it.  If you end up trying this out, please let me know what your experience was!

Stay beautiful!  

Comments