Yes, it has been a few weeks...

...and I'm sorry!  But, sometimes life has a way of kicking us in the pants.  I've been indisposed for nearly a month; now I'm back & kickin' back into gear.  My life, generally, is quite monotonous, yet every so-often something comes up.  Here are some things that have been going on since on leave:

-  My birthday!  Yes, Cinco de Mayo is my birthday...but my actual due date was August 19th...doesn't that mean I should have two birthdays?  Kidding, of course!

-  I fell back in love with my epilator.  For those of you who have used them, you know the pain they can cause.  The first time I tried it on my underarms, I literally thought I would pass out from the pain.  Now, I LOVE it, since arm I only need to touch up every 1-2 weeks.  It also saves on razors.

-  I realized how much the "little things" really do mean, and how much I (personally) have taken for granted.

-  Cooking has always been a passion, and now I'm exploring recipes from all over the world.  I may post some later on.

-  My cat is going to be 7, which means my Punkin (R.I.P.) would have been 25 this year!

-  I started weight-lifting again.  First time in about 10 years, and I'm loving it!

What else?  I've planned an outing with my bestest (yes, in this context, it is a word) best friend, and can't wait to see her.  I'm also making plans for the future, which is finally looking pretty sweet.

I can't thank all of you enough for the love and support.  Please let me know what you'd like to see featured in upcoming posts.  My contact information will be posted below.   

Stay beautiful!


Twitter:  @TechBeautyBlog
Instagram:  @thetechnicalbeautyblog
e-mail:  thetechnicalbeautyblog@gmail.com

Comments