An Update and My First PINCHme Box!

Hello to all of you beautiful people! 

The past week and a half has been crazy.  I've been getting (maybe) 4 hours of sleep a night, and that's being generous.  One of our wonderful cats was ill, so we took her to the emergency vet.  She was given an antibiotic and pain killer, and then had a check-up on Monday.  Her tests results were fine, so nobody knows what was wrong with her.  Whatever was wrong has seemed to clear up, and she is finally back to her spry self.  I should probably mention that she is around 16, but still acts like a kitten most days.  With her medication schedule, there is little time for anything between the hours.  Luckily, she will only need them through Sunday.


The box was damaged, but the products weren't.


Now, onto the PINCHme box.  PINCHme is a really neat way to receive samples, though there are a few cons.  There is no shipping, so everything actually is free.  First, sign up and make sure you post a valid e-mail address and mailing address.  Then, go to your profile page and fill out the questionnaire.  It's a really simple check system that gives an idea about your interests so they can pick out the samples.  There is a countdown on the homepage as well that will say how many days are left until the next set of samples.  Once your samples arrive, you are given a time period to complete required surveys.  They hardly take any time, and are vital to companies. 

The pros are the samples, if you can get them.  The site notes that there are some weeks when a user does not qualify at all.  Each set of available samples varies for the users, so what I may be able to try could be different from you.  The biggest con, for me, was the duration it took to receive the samples.  The site says that you should get them within 4-6 weeks from ordering (no tracking available).  I placed my first order on 5/25 and was shipped on 6/23.  It arrived to my door today.  They should probably state that it will take 4-6 weeks from the time it is shipped.  Of course, everything is free, so maybe I shouldn't complain. 
  



In this first box, everything was sold out within minutes (at the very bottom, you can opt-in to get to the samples a day early).  The only things I could get were a sample of Gold Bond Ultimate Healing with Aloe (0.75oz) and a Nutro Perfect Portions Soft Loaf for cats (2 servings).  There was a nice surprise, and it was a $100.00 wine voucher for nakedwines.com ($100 off of $160 purchase).  My second box will contain quite a bit more, so I hope it gets to me. 

Stay beautiful!

Comments