It's Monday!

Hopefully you all had an amazing 4th of July weekend, and for those of you who don't celebrate the 4th, I hope your weekend was nice and relaxing!  After my friend's daughter's birthday party (on the 4th), there were fireworks...and then I had an upset stomach...but it was all good!  Last night we watched Magic Mike XXL followed by dinner.  I thought the first was better with worse choreography, and the second had far better dance sequences.  I was in the minority, though...the general consensus was the XXL was better overall.  At any rate, both contained men with amazing bodies, dancing around and showing that they all have rhythm.  If you have seen either or both, which was your favorite?

I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for all the love and support!  I would also like to know what you'd like to see in future posts, and what your favorite travel necessities are.

Stay beautiful!

Comments