Makeup Monday: eos lip balm


Image courtesy of eos

First, a HUGE "thank you" to eos for sending me the lip balms to try out.  I received the Coconut Milk and Vanilla Mint varieties, and they are wonderful!  The coconut balm reminds me of visiting Hawai'i and all of those summer days spent at the beach.  Vanilla + mint is one of my favorite combinations and works with just about anything:  lip balm, tea, scrubs; it is refreshing and warm.  

Coconut Milk (left) and Vanilla Mint (right)

I am a huge fan of lip products, and love these little spheres of moisture-providing balm.  I had heard rave reviews, and couldn't be more appreciative for getting the chance to try them.  Based on the look of the balm itself, I thought they would be similar to others that just feel like a film over your lips.  You know the type.  Smells and looks good, but you apply the balm and your lips think, "What on Earth is this?!".  That alone made me wonder if all of the people providing such positive feedback were lying.  I was happily surprised to find that the balm was not remotely like that.  The formula absorbs fast, and for me, delivered exactly what my lips were in need of.  Vitamins, oils, and shea butter nourished my lips.  I popped one in my bag before my trip, and not once were my lips dry & flaky.  So far, I love the quality of eos lip balms and can't wait to try their other product lines.  These balms have lived up to the hype.  Eos is travel-friendly and budget-friendly.  Pair those pros with high-quality ingredients, and you have one amazing batch of skincare.   

Stay tuned for an upcoming post on my top five lip products, which will feature eos lip balm spheres.  If you see eos while you're out shopping, definitely get a sphere.  They come in a large variety of flavors (i.e. Lemon Drop w/SPF 15, Blueberry Acai, Sweet Mint, etc.) so there is something for everyone!  Do you have a favorite?  Which are you most excited to try?

Stay beautiful!    

Comments