My New Love: Ursa Major

I love Ursa Major skincare.  They were kind enough to send me some product samples to test out, and the brand is going on my Top 5 list. 

Image courtesy of ursamajorvt.com


 Generally I use whatever body wash I have when I shave.  I find that shaving creams leave an odd film on my skin.  The product never seems to stay as long as I need it to either, but this shave cream is awesome!  It stayed until I was done shaving, and did not leave my skin dry and filmy.  This product made me re-think my opinion of shave creams.  If you're curious and don't want to purchase an entire product, try out the Happy Camper set (I've listed it below as well).
Image courtesy of ursamajorvt.com

After trying several brands of face wipes, these have been my favorite by far.  First, I love that they are individually wrapped.  I can take them anywhere without the worry of having them dry out.  You know how it happens:  Wipes are in one pack, they sit out, and when you go to use them, they have all dried up.  The scent of these face wipes takes me to a lake surrounded by a lush pine and redwood forest.  They clean my skin better than others (it cleared up just about all of my makeup... even the waterproof stuff!), and leave my face feeling refreshed, energized, and moisturized.  I keep them in my handbag, gym bag, and in the car.      
Image courtesy of ursamajorvt.com

Ursa Major face wash is another wonderful product.  It smells like mint-laced pine trees.  I use it with my Clarisonic, but it works just as well alone.  My skin always feels super clean and has been incredibly clear.  I have heard that it works great for those with facial hair, too, as it keeps it squeaky clean!  


Image courtesy of ursamajorvt.com

Hello hydration!  The Ursa Major Face Balm is a a fast-absorbing, lightweight, keep-hydration-in, antiseptic wonder.  My face is combination; oily in some areas and dry in others.  This balm as calmed down my face and I no longer have problem areas.  It delivers the perfect amount of hydration without making my face look like an oil slick.  A little goes a very long way.  Did I mention it also contains anti-aging properties, and spearmint?  And we all know how much I love anything with mint (well, almost). 
Image courtesy of ursamajorvt.com
Not sure what to try?  This Happy Camper Travel Set ($4.95) will give you a little bit of everything so you can decide what works best for your skin.

Ursa Major also has a variety of accessories (i.e. shirts, candle, razor, etc.) and gift sets for the ultimate fan.
Image courtesy of ursamajorvt.com


Image courtesy of ursamajorvt.com














I love these shirts.  The one on the right is in grey, and they are made using American Apparel shirts, which are my favorite because they are so comfortable:

Image courtesy of ursamajorvt.com
Image courtesy of ursamajorvt.com














Use code "Take10" for a $10 credit (offer valid for new customers only on orders $24+).

Comments