CES 2016!


The top of my CES badge.

We are back at CES, and this time it's (supposedly) bigger than ever, with even more drones & 3D printing areas.  Not that we really need more, but why not?  I am looking forward to seeing everything that will be coming out in the next year.  Over the week, I will try to post updates on what we experience.  I am especially looking forward to seeing what new products Razer and iHealth will be producing over the course of the next year or so.  Virtual Reality (VR) is another thing I am quite excited for, and not just for the gaming aspect.  With VR, you can be just about any place at any time.  Last year, we were chased by a T-Rex, we attacked a giant robot destroying the city, and watched two cute cranes play ball.  Oh, the future...

Stay beautiful!      

Comments