Touring Italy

There is so much to catch up on, but first, Italy!  I took a tour of Italy, and recently returned.  It was amazing.  While I was on the plane home, I tried to finish up the daily entries, but that was difficult to do with so many people being sick (including myself).  The plane ride was definitely less than desirable.  Anyway, everyone has made it back in one piece, which is what counts.  I will be uploading the tour (it was two weeks), photos, and tips this week, so stay tuned!  I will also have a "What's in My Bag" post as well.  Until then, here are some random pictures...of food:

 
Down the street from the
hotel was this pizzeria...

We decided to try a few. Ham, tuna
(I didn't eat that one), mushroom (my favorite),
and tomato.  It was crispy, delicious, and inexpensive!
Dessert; also from our first dinner. Cake, tarts,
and some chocolate thing.
Bruschetta from our first dinner.






Comments