Fashion Friday: Oh Kale Yeah!

I saw Bad Pickle Tees at a craft fair and purchased a couple of tanks and a tote.  They print on my favorite tanks, by American Apparel, and carry other t-shirts, totes, and kids apparel at reasonable prices.     

I bought Oh Kale Yeah! in gray, and the soba tank in a royal blue:

Picture property of Bad Pickle Tees
Picture property of Bad Pickle Tees

They are so comfortable!  It's like when you find the perfect shirt; you always want to wear it.  The other great thing is the sizing.  I can wear anything from a small to a large in this tank.  When they are washed, they do not shrink (if they do, it's not noticeable), and take up hardly any space if you decide to travel with one.  Tanks can also be layered, so keep that in mind when choosing a size.  

I also bought this tote (Dimensions:  14 1/2"W x 15 1/2"H; 22"L handles):

Picture property of Bad Pickle Tees
    
This heavyweight canvas tote is perfect for a day at your local Farmer's Market, the gym, or next overnight trip.  I am able to fit my Olivia + Joy wallet, MacBook Air, iPhone 6, and makeup bag, with room to spare!  Does organic matter to you?  If it does, this tote is made from 100% organic cotton and recycled fibers, just so you know.  

Make a statement about the food you love, in shirt and bag form, with Bad Pickle Tees.

Comments

  1. Thanks foe the love and so glad you like your tanks and tees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm already making a list for my next purchase :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but note that anything that I deem offensive or inappropriate will be removed. Have a wonderful day!