Fashion Friday: Just Cavalli Sunglasses

When I was at Nordstrom Rack, I saw these Just Cavalli sunglasses, and they spoke to me.  Okay, not in that way.  You know when you walk into a store, see an item, and you just have to have get it?  Well, that's what happened.


Image courtesy of ebay.com
Image courtesy of ebay.com











They fit well, protect against harmful UV rays, and the lenses/frame are large enough to provide excellent coverage (without looking like I have bug eyes).  These sunglasses go with everything, too, which is always a plus with any accessory.  They come in three colors:  gradient smoke/gunmetal (the kind I purchased), shiny rose gold/brown mirror, and gold/gradient brown.  Since I am more light-sensitive, I chose the smoke gradient lenses.  I'm also not a huge fan of gold and don't care for pink, nor brown lenses.  They were at Nordstrom Rack for $50.00.  Those of you who know me know I don't normally spend more than $30.00, but this was well worth it.  They came with the case, too, which as we all know doesn't always happen at the discount stores.  Nordstrom Rack also has a card that you can link to any debit account.  Rack up points for gift cards (in paper form), and you'll have a little extra on your next visit.

Do you have a pair that you can't live without?

Stay beautiful!

Comments