Fashion Friday: Be Kind to Your Feet with Sanuk's Yoga Chakra Sandals

Sanuk boasts that they make the most comfortable footwear.  In fact, their motto is, "Never uncomfortable."  From what I have bought and experienced, I have to agree.  The Yoga Charkra Sanuks are a pair of my favorite sandals!  They are, hands down, the most comfortable sandals I own.  Each pair is partially made from yoga mats (how cool is that?)!  When I put them on, my foot just sinks in, similar to when you lay on a foam mattress.  My feet always feel a sense of relief; like they are thanking me for cushioning them so well.   

There are so many different styles, patterns, and colors of Sanuks to choose from, and they are incredibly lightweight.  No matter where I am traveling, I always take a pair of their sandals.  Whether I am spending a whole day trekking around the Disney theme parks, traveling about this beautiful world, or just out for a stroll, these are my go-to sandals.  I have quite a few pairs of sandals and other footwear from them, and in the years I have had them they have not fallen apart.  Each pair are incredibly durable and well-crafted.  If you have not yet experienced Sanuk, I definitely recommend you do.  They have styles for everyone (yes, even the kids!), so check them out.    

The Yoga Charkra line comes in 6 different colors:


Image courtesy of sanuk.com
Image courtesy of sanuk.com
Image courtesy of sanuk.com

Image courtesy of sanuk.com
Image courtesy of sanuk.com
Image courtesy of sanuk.com






Comments