Subscription Box Sunday

I have been thinking about doing a subscription box piece over the weekend, so here we are.

Sorry the photo is a bit wonky!  These were the items in my Birichbox this month.  Oops!  I forgot to include the hair mask packet.

This is my fourth Birchbox, and so far I have been really pleased.  There is always a variety.  In this box, there was a lip crayon by mirenesse, small sample of eye cream by Supergoop!, small sample of No. 4 clarifying shampoo, small sample of No. 4 hair mask (not pictured), Cargo blush, and travel-sized Oscar Blandi mousse.  Unfortunately, the shampoo's cap had come unscrewed, and leaked everywhere. The shampoo got all over the other products, and was partially absorbed into the box & wrapping tissue.  Each box is $10.00, though it is cheaper if you subscribe for multiple boxes at a time.  Shipping is included, which a nice.  At first, I was unsure if the price would be worth it; so far, it has.  I also tried out the men's box.  it is double the price, but given the price of the goods inside, it's no wonder.  I would recommend both to try.  With all of the options, who knows what will end up being your next favorite product!

This is the shampoo I will not get to try, since it leaked out.  This was taken after I closed the lid.
I am looking forward to reviewing these products, and seeing what the latest Birchbox brings.  On a side note, I have also had excellent experiences with their online shop.  There are some great deals, discounts (sometimes), and freebies.  You can also gift the men's and women's boxes!

Here are some photos of the Birchboxes I have received in the past:




Sorry this is tilted!  It was one of the men's boxes.



  

Comments