Clearer Skin with Nature's Chemist Skincare

The older I get, the more my skin changes.  I went from never breaking out to breaking out (I guess my skin is making up for lost time), and I HATE it.  Nature's Chemist provides high-quality, organic, 100% pure essential oils to combat skin concerns.  Dr.  Lori Culberson, founder of Nature's Chemist, received her PhD in chemistry, and knows exactly what works.  She took the time to research the combinations and quantities of oils to create the most effective skincare.  

Image courtesy of Nature's Chemist

I must admit that I am fairly new to face oils.  I always thought that it would just leave my skin feeling like an oil slick...boy, was I wrong!  Not only have the breakouts all but stopped, I also don't have the dry patches that I did before, and the oils are very lightweight.  Prior to my absence, I was in the mountains, which completely dried out my skin (have you noticed that?).  These oils saved my face.  They also smell nice; I like the smell of tea tree and clove oils.  And no, you won't smell like a spice rack all day long...and even if that were to happen, the efficacy makes it all worth it.  What makes these products even better is that purchasing them supports small business, everything is eco-friendly, and all items are made in the USA.

Cleanse your face, then use a cotton ball or pad to apply the toner.  I usually wait a bit and get other things going (like a cup of tea).  Then, I put a couple of drops of the moisturizer on my hands, and pat/swirl my hands around my face to make sure its applied evenly.  All-day moisture plus combative properties against breakouts, and there are no harsh chemical or additives!  What could be better?

Stay beautiful!

Comments