Birchbox: This Time it's like Christmas in July!



So I walked down to the mailbox, and was greeted by the July Birchbox.  I started my subscription last year, and after the June box had seriously considered cancelling.  Boy am I glad I didn't.  The July box features the following:   A benefit mini they're real mascara, mini Stila liquid lipstick (I received the shade Venizia), a travel-sized Oribe dry hair texturizing spray, a deluxe sample of COOLA's cucumber SPF 30 sunscreen, and a deluxe sample of Dr. Brandt's microdermabrasion (one of my favorite exfoliators!).




I haven't had an opportunity to try everything just yet, but as soon as I do, I will have a review.  Did you receive the July box?  I would love to know your thoughts on which product(s) did or didn't work for you.

Also, if you haven't subscribed but would like to, click here to sign up.  It's easy and you can cancel at any time.

Stay beautiful!













 

Comments