Fashion Friday: "Baby, It's Cold Outside!"

Today is Friday, which means it's time to discuss something related to...you guessed it...fashion!  It's been quite chilly here over the last week or so (okay, cold for us in Southern California).  I, personally, have to wear layers and layers to keep warm.  Unfortunately, for feet, it's a different story.  You can't always wear several layers of socks, which is where these come into play:


From Merryn, 2014.

These moccasins were a gift from my friend, Merryn, in Australia.  I cannot tell you what a godsend these are!  From soft and warm lining to the durable outer material and sole (so I can wear them outdoors), these are the best!  I have, literally, worn them every single day, all day (until bedtime, of course!).  Never again will I have to worry about my feet or toes freezing, especially when I head to the desert or mountains.  Find a pair to fit your winter needs, here.

.
From Grandma, Christmas 2013.

Also, speaking of keeping out the cold, I have a new love for infinity scarves...well, the longer versions.  Last year for Christmas, Grandma gave me one, with a scarf hanger, because she didn't know what get me.  This particular scarf is black, with several different neon (yellow, green, orange) threads through part of it.  It is really warm despite the holes (part of the design), and can be swirled around the neck multiple times to ensure that your neck stays nice and toasty.  I had a c-spine fusion last summer, so the cold really does a number to my neck resulting in bad headaches.  Even the wind doesn't cut through the material.  You may be able to find the perfect one for you, or as a last-minute Christmas gift, here.   

How do you bundle up when the weather outside gets "frightful"?  Let me know in the comments.  Happy Holidays, from my family to yours!

Comments